We are seeking senior-level software engineers in the Chattanooga & Dalton areas. Due to our successful software launches and the opening of our technology offices in historic downtown Dalton, we are expanding our team of developers to help address significant demands on our time.
We are interested in senior-level developers who can join our team and begin contributing quickly. Be prepared to explain what you bring to the table!
Day to day roles will be varied across a number of projects, so expect to be able to work on web, mobile, desktop, back-end, front-end, old code and new code. Learn more about Inventure IT at our SO company page (https://careers.stackoverflow.com/company/inventureit)!
- 5+ years experience using .NET framework 2.0 or higher
- 3+ years C#
- 5+ years ASP.NET
- 1 to 2 years WPF
- 5+ years SQL Server/T-SQL experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related field from accredited US-based university preferred, but not required with equivalent experience.
This developer should be a self-starter that can handle multiple priorities simultaneously. Additionally, the candidate should display a pattern of continual learning and a desire to broaden their software development and design skills. InventureIT provides state-of-the-art hardware and development tools coupled with a team of highly skilled developers in a cutting edge Microsoft environment.
In Your First Week:
- Meet the team and settle in!
- Review our current lineup of projects and learn about our systems and processes.
- Attend planning meetings with the team.
In Your First Month:
- Start work on a small project or code a new feature in one of our product lines.
- Start writing code as you squash bugs and put out hot-fixes for clients.
- Start mentoring more junior team members while you learn about our products together.
In Your First Three Months:
- Collaborate with your team to tackle larger application needs and new development items.
- Involve yourself in the design process to identify opportunities to elevate the overall application.
- Crank out more complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Become a team leader and continue mentoring others.
- Exposure to WinForms, WPF, WCF
- Proficiency in ASP.NET
- Exposure to MVC/MVVM
- Proficiency in .Net 4 and Visual Studio 2010+
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Use of generics in .Net
- Use of reflection in .Net
- Jquery, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- MonoDevelop / Xamarin.Forms
- Write object-oriented code
- Adhere to project manager & lead developer architecture
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- Agile development methodologies
- Potential to participate in architecture of projects
- Potential for project leadership responsibilities
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work with other developers in solving new and existing technical issues
- Develop high-level and detail design specifications and estimates
- Perform requirements analysis and develop technical specifications
- Implementing strategies to fulfill data management requirements of applications in production, test, and development environments
- Design and create databases to fulfill application data requirements.
- Design, create, test, deploy, and maintain T-SQL scripts and procedures for use by applications.
You must be able to commute to the office in the 30720 area code. Office hours are expected from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Working remote, telecommuting, etc is not currently an option. You must be in the office while working.
- Salary: Depends on Experience (Expected range of $65,000 to $85,000)
- Healthcare, Vision and Dental
- 70%+ of healthcare benefits paid for employees and their families
- 401k: 100% match up to 4%
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Significant bonus plan for all developers
- Leading edge technology and resources, coolest toys in the area!
For extra credit and an expedited review, contact the hiring manager for the company about this job directly, send a copy of your resume, cover letter, interview availability and any questions to the following email address, legitimate candidates should be able to decipher:
35 31 38 33 33 32 39 36 35 33 40 69 6e 76 65 6e 74 75 72 65 69 74 2e 63 6f 6d