We are seeking web developers in the Chattanooga & Dalton areas. Due to our successful software launches and the opening of our technology offices in historic downtown Dalton, we are expanding our team of developers to help address significant demands on our time.
Be prepared to explain what you bring to the table!
Learn more about Inventure IT at our SO company page (https://careers.stackoverflow.com/company/inventureit)!
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Abilityto understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledgeof how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- 3+ years experience using PHP framework
- 3+ years CSS
- 3+ years WordPress
- 2+ years MySQL experience
This developer should be a self-starter that can handle multiple priorities simultaneously. Additionally, the candidate should display a pattern of continual learning and a desire to broaden their software development and design skills. InventureIT provides state-of-the-art hardware and development tools coupled with a team of highly skilled developers in a cutting edge Microsoft environment.
In Your First Week:
- Meet the team and settle in!
- Review our current lineup of projects and learn about our systems and processes.
- Attend planning meetings with the team.
In Your First Month:
- Start work on a small project or code a new feature in one of our product lines.
- Start modifying existing sites as you implement changes for clients.
- Start working with team to begin responsibilities for monitoring systems and maintaining administration.
In Your First Three Months:
- Collaborate with your team to tackle larger needs and new development items.
- Involve yourself in the design process to identify opportunities to elevate the overall look and feel of projects.
- Become a resource for sales and marketing teams.
You must be able to commute to the office in the 30720 area code. Office hours are expected from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Working remote, telecommuting, etc is not currently an option. You must be in the office while working.
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Healthcare, Vision and Dental
- 70%+ of healthcare benefits paid for employees and their families
- 401k: 100% match up to 4%
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Significant bonus plan for all developers
- Leading edge technology and resources, coolest toys in the area!
For extra credit and an expedited review, contact the hiring manager for the company about this job directly, send a copy of your resume and any questions to the following email address, legitimate candidates should be able to decipher:
35 31 38 33 33 32 39 36 35 33 40 69 6e 76 65 6e 74 75 72 65 69 74 2e 63 6f 6d